New Start 4U and The Skills Network are currently working together to offer Learners access to qualifications via distance learning.
We offer free level 2 qualifications, short CPD courses (£30 cost), Paid AAT Qualifications and various Level 3 qualifications
This opportunity provides access to interactive and engaging learning content from The Skills Network, a company that has partnered with a number of leading awarding organisations, including NCFE, CACHE and TQUK, to develop outstanding learning resources that meet a diverse range of learning needs.
Learners can submit their answers online or via the answer booklets they provide. You will also have the support of a subject specialist tutor and a learner support adviser who will assist you with your learning and assessment questions.
For those who prefer classroom support, we offer blended learning (distance and classroom based) – cost £60 monthly
Blended learning courses:
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Information Advice and Guidance
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Learning and Teaching in Schools
- Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service