Monday – Friday 10.00 – 12.00 and 18.00-20.00
Basic Digital Skills Training
You can use our online courses to learn the following skills:
- How to use computer, keyboard, mouse and touchscreen
- How to use internet, email and online forms
- How to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations
- Online shopping, socialising online and social media
- Being safe online, keeping my data safe
- Finding a job online
- Improving your health and wellbeing
- Managing your money online
- Public services online
General information advice and guidance and referral services
- Health care and well being
- Reporting crime/Hate Crime/Extremism
- Housing, homelessness
- Local Authorities
- Schools and education
- Employment services
- Brexit (Settled Status)
Meetings for parents with young children
Parental meetings – Thursdays 11.00-12.00 – weekly meetings organised for mums and dads with young children. Parents can meet in our centre for coffee, support each other and share information regarding children and local events
The Job Club
You can use our computers to apply for a job with support of our friendly adviser
We offer also additional paid services:
Children Art classes
Cost £15 monthly.
Classes are for children aged: 6-12.
We will organise Art Classes for young people 12-15 soon
We have 3 rooms to hire for training and workshops purposes.
Price per room, per hour: Mon – Fri £8 up to 4 hours and £7.5 per hour for more than 4 hours
Sat – Sun – £15 per hour per room.
Translation and Interpreting
If you need help with documents translation, or if you have appointment in the hospital, job centre plus or other organisation and need someone to help you with English… you can rely on us. We can speak following languages: Polish, English, Russian, Latvian, Romanian.
Our prices starts from £20 per hour.
Contact us anytime.