We are looking for volunteers.
New Start 4 U CIC is looking for volunteers to help with administration and adult learning.
If you want to make a positive change to the local community, learn new skills or gain experience within a non for profit organisation, have a good organisational and time management skills, if you know how to use computers and if you are available minimum 3 hours per week morning or evening or Saturdays. Please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helping with administration tasks, data entry, filling, registration of new learners
- Supporting tutors during ESOL sessions, delivery of conversation classes
- Delivery of ESOL pre entry courses with supervision
- Helping students to complete online courses- basic online support
- Customer service, making phone calls, advising on services available
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain experience and new skills in administration and/or adult education
- Opportunity to run projects related to Eastern European community
- Free careers advice and guidance
- Opportunity to take part in some free learning and workshops
- Possibility of gaining professional qualifications
- Discount for courses and training
- Excellent atmosphere, development opportunity