New Start 4U CIC offers free, bespoke support for jobseekers funded by employability projects.
- Information, advice and guidance, coaching and counselling
- English courses for startes and elemantary levels
- Job club, job search support, CV writing, interview preparation, filling in a job application
- Qualifications, Higher Education and personal development
- Self-employment mentoring and information advice and guidance
- Free workshops and training: CV and Interview skills workshop, time management and teamwork, confidence building and motivational skills workshops
- Training: working in business and administration, working in health and social care, working in customer service, working and more.
- Free Digital skills courses: Using your computer or device, online basics, managing your health and managing your money online, job searching online, office programmes, public services online, online safety
If you are employed, looking for career change you can use our services as well:
- Career Information, Advice and Guidance – £45 per hour (every next hour £30)
- General Information advice and guidance such as: benefit advice and benefit application, making phone calls, sending emails, writing letters and complains: £15 appointments up to 20 minutes, £25 per hour appointmets over 20 minutes.
- Self-employment, mentoring and coaching service – £45 per hour
- CV, cover letter, application form writing service – £65 each
- CV and Interview Skills workshop – £40 each
- Job club and digital skills course- free of charge
- Confidence building and motivational skills workshops- £40 online and £80 in the centre
- University Recruitment Support – free of charge for partner universities£45 per hour for other Universities, £30 additional hour
- Training: Working in Business and Administration, Working in Retail and Customer Service, Working in Engineering and Working in Health and Social Care – £60