Northumbria University London
- Northumbria is a research-rich, business-focused, professional university with a global reputation for academic excellence. By putting students at the heart of an outstanding experience, and with world leading research and award-winning partnerships, Northumbria is a new kind of excellent university.
- Northumbria is top ten in the UK for the number of graduates entering professional employment and nine out of ten of our graduates are working or studying six months after graduation. We are ranked 21st out of 111 universities in the 2014 Times Higher Education Student Satisfaction Survey.
- Northumbria works with major employers, including Nike, IBM, Nissan, Proctor & Gamble, the BBC, and the NHS, while more than 560 employers and 60 professional bodies sponsor or accredit the University’s programmes. Innovative and entrepreneurial, we are also ranked fourth in the UK for graduate business start-ups.
- Northumbria University has a campus in London as well as Newcastle, and work in partnership with other higher education institutions across the world attracting students from 136 countries.
- Student Accommodation NUL
University of Roehampton: London, Birmingham and Manchester
University of Roehampton has been giving students the very best education for 175 years. Their reputation for excellence keeps on growing. Here are the top reasons why Roehampton is the place for you:
- Ranked best modern university in London according to the Complete University Guide 2018*
- 92% of the University of Roehampton students are in work or further education within 6 months of graduating (DLHE results 2017)
- One to one careers advice to build your experience and skills in readiness for a competitive job market
- Learn in a personalised and friendly small class environment
- Graduate ‘business ready’, with a clear understanding of how you can add value to organisations and society
Our students come from 141 different countries. We have a diverse and friendly community of 10,000 students, who come from all over the world. Wherever you come from, you will feel at home at Roehampton.
When you join Roehampton, you will become part of a vibrant and welcoming community where you will thrive, whatever your background. You will be taught by inspiring lecturers who undertake world-class research.
You will graduate with the qualities you need to succeed: confidence, adaptability and the capacity to work with people from all walks of life.
Ulster University: London and Birmingham
- Ulster University is a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland.
- Their core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer.
- Ulster University is grounded in the heart of the community and strives to make a lasting contribution to society as a whole. Renowned for its world-class teaching, Ulster aims to transform lives, stretch minds and develop the skills required by a growing economy. The outcomes of our research have global significance with local relevance, and contribute to the social, economic and cultural betterment of our region.
- Over 90% of Ulster University graduates have gone into work or further study within six months of graduating.
- Ulster University has created 20 spin-out companies which have a turnover of £28 million and employ over 290 staff.
Ulster is a cosmopolitan university, enabling a cohort of almost 27,000 students to meet their personal and professional ambitions.
Middlesex University (London, Birmingham)
Middlesex University London is a public university in Hendon, north west London, England. It is one of the post-1992 universities and is a member of the Million+ working group. The university’s history can be traced back to 1878.
Over 140 nationalities are represented at the university’s Hendon campus alone. The university also has campuses in Malta, Dubai and Mauritius as well as a number of local offices across the globe. Courses are delivered by the Faculty of Science and Technology, Faculty of Professional and Social Sciences, and the Faculty of the Arts and Creative Industries.
Middlesex was awarded Silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017
for the quality of its teaching, learning and outcomes for students, and was judged to have ‘consistently exceeded the rigorous national quality requirements’ for UK higher education.