If you want to study in England, please contact us and we will help you with the application form, student finance and interview preparation.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Free career guidance consultation
- Maths and English qualifications available in our centre (entry requirements)
- Help with application forms and interview preparations.
- Help with student finance (university fee)
- You might be eligible for additional help to cover your living costs (maintenance loan).
- Student Finance
How to find a job?
You can look for a job online, by engaging with employers, by attending job fairs and you can also register with employment agencies.
Online websites for job searching:
To start a job in the UK you need to have:
- NIN (National Insurance Number)
- Bank account
- British or European Passport, if you from outside EEA you will need a visa
- Proof of address – The bill, the formal letter or renting agreement with your UK address and your name.
How to register for NIN?
To find job you will need a CV. To find out how to create a marketable CV, please contact us and our career specialist will help you with a CV development.
How to find accommodation?
You can use the most popular links to search for houses:
You can also look into student accommodation in the next section: Universities