- English for academic purposes – if you want to learn English quickly, start Higher Education, College, University or register your overseas qualifications with a relevant body – this course is for you!!
- Small groups – 5 – 8 students!!! Qualified and experienced teachers!!! Learning materials included in the price!!!
- We will prepare you for an IELTS, FCE or CAE examination. (exams are paid additionally)
||3 hours weekly
||6 hours weekly
||9 hours weekly
||12 hours weekly
12 hrs monthly
|12 weeks payment
- Starter – Level entry 1
- Elementary – Level Entry 2
- Pre- Intermediate – Level Entry 3
- Intermediate – Level 1
- Upper Intermediate/Advanced- Level 2
- Additional exam fee for our learners: £30
- Registration fee: £35
Every student has the opportunity to achieve a nationally recognized qualification in English at all entry levels and levels 1 and 2.
Private lessons: £20 per hour
English for Beginners is a programme focused on supporting adults who have low English language skills, or no skills at all, to become a part of their local communities.
- Designed to help learners develop skills and confidence in reading, writing, listening and speaking English. These learners may also have literacy issues in their own language.
- Flexible: you can run all sessions over a shorter period of time if you need to.
- Blended: the programme is designed to be delivered through a mix of tutor-led sessions, online learning and volunteer group activity.
For more information click: English my Way